Sanpella products have been developed to serve cyclists of all ability levels with materials to help maximize the comfort on the bike all year round.
Sanpella is durable but not invulnerable, so please take not of the care instructions when washing your gear to maximize the use you get out of your purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will do all we can to help.
- Close all zips and fasteners and turn the garment inside out to avoid fasteners rubbing on other clothing in the machine and to protect logos and prints.
- Hand or machine wash on a lukewarm cycle (max. 40°C / 104°F)
- If possible, wash your cycling gear separately to avoid rubbing on abrasive clothing such as denim.
- Use a small amount of liquid detergent and avoid powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, stain removers or bleach as they may affect garment performance.
- Hang dry on a hanger or dry flat outdoors to prolong the life of the fabrics and chamois. Avoid tumble drying if possible. Do not iron.
- The last thing you want to do after a long ride is head straight to the laundry, but you can still prevent bacteria from forming on your gear if you hang them on a laundry rack. This allows them to dry completely and air out for your next ride. If your cycling clothes are dirty, rinse them in cold water before airing them out to prevent stains from setting.
- Place your cycling gear inside a delicates laundry bag or lingerie bag to prevent straps wrapping around other clothing or the machine spindle.
- If you hand-wash your garments, remove excess water by placing one article of clothing inside a towel at a time and wringing the water out. This helps your clothing dry faster once you place it outside.